Pigeon is a task used to trigger remote tasks, acquire logs or status by calling remote WebSocket service. It is DolphinScheduler uses a remote WebSocket service to call tasks.
Drag from the toolbar to the canvas to create a new Pigeon task.
- Node name: The node name in a workflow definition is unique.
- Run flag: Identifies whether this node schedules normally, if it does not need to execute, select the
- Descriptive information: Describe the function of the node.
- Task priority: When the number of worker threads is insufficient, execute in the order of priority from high to low, and tasks with the same priority will execute in a first-in first-out order.
- Worker grouping: Assign tasks to the machines of the worker group to execute. If
Default is selected, randomly select a worker machine for execution.
- Times of failed retry attempts: The number of times the task failed to resubmit. You can select from drop-down or fill-in a number.
- Failed retry interval: The time interval for resubmitting the task after a failed task. You can select from drop-down or fill-in a number.
- Timeout alarm: Check the timeout alarm and timeout failure. When the task runs exceed the "timeout", an alarm email will send and the task execution will fail.
- Target task name: Target task name of this Pigeon node.