- Service management is mainly to monitor and display the health status and basic information of each service in the system
- Mainly related to master information.
- Mainly related to worker information.
- Mainly related configuration information of each worker and master in ZooKeeper.
- Mainly the health of the DB
- Number of commands to be executed: statistics on the t_ds_command table
- The number of failed commands: statistics on the t_ds_error_command table
- Number of tasks to run: Count the data of task_queue in Zookeeper
- Number of tasks to be killed: Count the data of task_kill in Zookeeper